Christmas interior design ideas
Recently, we have been all about Christmas, and who can blame us. As someone once said, it’s the most wonderful time of the year! We have covered how to add more curb appeal to your home and we have given you links to some of the best places to see Christmas lights in Phoenix. Today we are going to talk affordable Christmas interior design.
If you have any ideas on real estate related infographics you would like to see, please drop us a line and let us know.
Share this infographic on your site just copy and paste this code:
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img title=”8 interior decorating designs for christmas” src=”http://www.phoenixrealestateguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/8-interior-christmas-decor-ideas.jpg” alt=”8 interior decorating designs for christmas” width=”100%” border=”0″ />
Brought to you by: Phoenix Real Estate Guy <a href=” http://www.phoenixrealestateguy.com/interior-decorating-ideas-for-christmas-infographic”>PhoenixRealEstateGuy.com</a></p>
Here are the 8 Christmas interior design ideas:
- Creative Candles – Nothing says Christmas like candles and candy, so why not combine these two holiday favorites. This is a beautiful look for the dining room and kitchen area. Be very careful to keep out of the reach of children.
- Tie a Bow Around the Chair – Tying a ow around your favorite chairs gives your home a festive, holiday look. This tip is particularly effective in the dinning room while you father with friends and family to enjoy your Christmas dinner.
- Easy-Fill Ornaments – Easily fill glass or plastic ball ornaments with your favorite holiday decorations. These ornaments can be hung from the tree, or if you want to get very creative, from your windows, banister or fireplace. They look amazing all over the house.
- Create A Winter Scene – Create a cute, mini, beautiful, winter wonderland in your home. All you need is a hurricane vase and a trip to the craft store. Simple, easy and a wonderful conversation piece.
- The Natural Wreath – Many people think wreaths are for outdoor decoration and most people are wrong. Wreaths look amazing inside the home and cam be hung anywhere. There are also thousands of DYI wreaths out there. Just check online.
- A Christmas Fireplace – Nothing is more cozy than a crackling fire during the Christmas season. The fireplace should be the center piece of your home. Make it festive with beautiful garland, a vase with red flowers, berries and your own personal touch.
- Holiday Floral Decor – For a light lovely and fragrant floral design, take a bundle of bay leaf, thyme, rosemary and flowers. Just wrap the stems with red ribbon and you have a decorative bouquet.
- Dinning Room Centerpiece – Create a beautiful Christmas dinning room centerpiece to accompany your guests during a holiday dinner. Take pieces of pine, fruit, candles and pinecones and you’ll nail the look of Christmas.